Via MeWe founder & CEO Mark Weinberg
Watching Mark Zuckerberg testify was simply jaw-dropping.
1) Senator Graham asks Mark Zuckerberg to name Facebook’s competitors and MZ refuses to answer – name any competitors, is there an alternative to Facebook?
MZ refuses to name MeWe – because he knows that will be the beginning of the end of Facebook!
2) MZ says: “I started Facebook when I was in college” and 14 years later he still says “So we have made a lot of mistakes in running the company. I think it’s pretty much impossible, I believe, to start a company in your dorm room and then grow it to be at the scale that we’re at now without making some mistakes.”
WOW – what a lame and bogus excuse – he’s essentially saying “I’m still just a little baby” and therefore not responsible for any mistakes in running the most violating company in the world that violates everyone’s privacy, manipulates everyone’s newsfeed, and uses AI (artificial intelligence) to track and monitor everything people do.
3) Mark Zuckerberg avoids owning up to anything and completely ducks any “Yes or “No” answer. Why? Because as Senator Sullivan said to Zuckerberg: “You have a lot of lobbyists. Every lobbyist in town is involved in this hearing.”
4) Facebook found out about the Cambridge Analytica breach in December of 2015. Yet when asked why Facebook decided at that time not to notify the 87 million members whose data was breached, he said “I don’t remember a conversation like that.”
5) While testifying, Zuckerberg took every opportunity to plug Facebook using “AI” to monitor everything that Facebook members do – EVERYTHING – this is the OPPOSITE of PRIVACY. And they already do this – Facebook members have no privacy – NONE.
6) He lied countless times about deleting a Facebook account. Finally in his last response he admitted: “If you’ve shared content with someone else then we can’t guarantee . . . “ Let me explain this gray area – your content doesn’t delete as long as any friends you’ve shared with are still on Facebook and have your content in their newsfeed.
7) Zuckerberg defends “Messenger Kids” while being questioned about this Facebook application that is for 6-12 year olds. UGH! This may be his WORST IDEA. Getting 6-year olds hooked on Facebook – with all due respect, this guy is just plain wrong. Kids deserve a better future – not an early addiction to the poison and manipulation of Facebook.
MZ’s entire testimony was based on avoiding the truth and declining to answer any question directly. A billionaire and he can’t even put his tie on nicely. I was impressed with the quality of the questioning by most of our Congressional leaders – granted some were much more tech savvy than others.
Let’s all restore democracy now! Let’s rescue all our friends and family members now from this monster called Facebook. It’s time for a FRESH START, TO MAKE THE CHANGE, IT’S TIME FOR MeWe!
*Somehow we need to tell Mr. Weinberg that we are a Republic, NOT a democracy; but he is headed in the right direction with this post.
Join MeWe NOW, simply click on the link below to get started.
#DeleteFacebookNow #FreshStart #MeWe
Before you jump ship on Facebook, add insult to injury by exporting ALL of your Facebook friends’ email addresses so you can invite them to MeWe and your other social networking websites. Watch the video tutorial below to learn how easy it is to do:
How to Export Your Facebook Friends List, Contacts to Gmail, Excel, Outlook csv.