We have changed the name of our flagship group on MeWe to The 9-12 Project Rebooted: WE Are the Deplorables.
The link to the group has also been changed. You will find it at the bottom of this post.
The spread of the Trump Revolution continues for a free people and sovereign nation free of the clutches of globalism and Islamic terrorism.
We are proposing a total re-boot of the 9-12 Project, since there is no longer a 9-12 Project website anywhere on the Internet that we are aware of. We are fed-up with the available social media including MeWe and we need to find a better venue that is free of bully groups so that we can meet and discuss plans to take back America. For GOOD.
As most of you know, we have tried several website platforms that really haven’t been up to par in usability. We are still looking for a better platform, but depending on the cost, we are also going to need your financial help to get it off the ground. We will keep you posted.
Our Group Terms of Service for The 9-12 Project Rebooted
Unlike Facebook, we intend to allow freedom of speech here, so long as it does not defame other members. We all disagree with each other from time to time, but that does not mean you have the right to attack another member simply because they do not agree with you.
You MUST agree to disagree without being disagreeable. Personal attacks against other members is forbidden. To do so will seriously jeopardize your ability to remain a member. Additionally, we are 3 percenters.
To accept membership here, you MUST swear to uphold, protect & defend the Constitution of these United States of America against all enemies, both foreign and domestic.
Racism is forbidden. Our current state of affairs has absolutely nothing to do with a person’s skin color. If you use racist slurs in your conversations, you are not welcome here. Additionally, members are allowed only 1 profile onsite. Not 2, not 3.
Our Oath of allegiance:
“I do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic, that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same, that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion, and that I will faithfully discharge the duties of the position of which I am about to enter: So help me God.”
Acceptance of membership is an acceptance of these Terms of Service.
We believe in and practice the 9 Principles and 12 Values about America as it is intended to be. If you do not agree with this statement, you are on the wrong group.
9 Principles: Our Core Principles & Values
1. America is good.
2. I believe in God and He is the center of my life.
3. I must always try to be a more honest person than I was yesterday.
4. The family is sacred. My spouse and I are the ultimate authority, not the government.
5. If you break the law you pay the penalty. Justice is blind and no one is above it.
6. I have a right to life, liberty and pursuit of happiness, but there is no guarantee of equal results.
7. I work hard for what I have and I will share it with who I want to. Government cannot force me to be charitable.
8. It is not un-American for me to disagree with authority or to share my personal opinion.
9. The government works for me. I do not answer to them, they answer to me.
The 12 Values are:
9. Hard work
11. Personal Responsibility